You’re a data-led, membership or research organisation that wants to make a positive impact on the world.
What’s your digital problem?
You’re experts in your domain – but you lack the digital expertise to commercialise your knowledge into a successful product or service.
You have a digital proposition or existing solution – be it a website, product or application – that can change the world, but you’re not sure where to start work, or how to make it truly sing for your audience.
You want to know what you can do right now to solve the right problem in the most practical, lean way possible.
Organisations we’ve helped
Solve the right problem faster – and deliver a better, more human product.
Through a proven combination of consultancy, facilitation and training, we help data-led, membership and research organisations create commercially viable and successful digital products.
We collaborate with you to:
- Determine and prioritise the problems that your product needs to solve now
- Understand the needs of the humans who will use your product or service
- Define a tangible, actionable solution, based on evidence and expertise
3 steps to better products
- Bitesize research to understand your audience better and know how you can help them – user experience audits, remote testing and interviews that give you actionable insight and practical recommendations in a short, sharp format – no daunting reports to digest.
- `Strategy workshops to define a roadmap and feature-set for your product – you’ll leave with a clear plan for where to begin, what to prioritise, what Version One looks like, and a tangible set of actions to take into development.
- Collaborative design sprints to give you a tangible solution in 4-8 days – execute new features or entire digital services, apps or websites. From defining value proposition to high-fidelity prototyping, we take you from zero to tangible solution in 4-8 days.
What do our clients say about us?
“Becky and Ollie have an expert ability to assimilate complex information and focus us on the pains and gains of our potential customers. Their collaborative and coordinated process enabled rapid results.”
Dr Maria Noguer, Programme Manager, The Institute for Environmental Analytics
“Hiring Deckchair was perhaps the single most important and impactful decision I made in managing this project. Their skill and experience is beyond question, but their willingness properly to engage with us as partners – taking the time to understand our particular ethos, strengths, weaknesses and pressures – has been truly invaluable in bringing to life a complex and challenging product.”
Antony Copus, Product Manager, Sparkyard
“Deckchair delivered. User research was not something we had commissioned before so it was a leap of faith. By finding out what our customers needed and building the website around them, it’s led to excellent results for our business. We are now getting a more steady stream of business all year round and fewer confused customer support emails.”
Simon Scarth, Managing Director, Chew Valley Trees
Get in touch to discuss your requirements or the challenges you’re facing.