We take the protection of your personal data extremely seriously. We want you to be confident about using our website and our services so we aim to be clear and straightforward about how we collect, store and use your data.
What information are we collecting
Cookies are small text files containing information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk or mobile device. It helps the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you come back. You can disable cookies however this will affect the functionality of the Deckchair website and any other site you visit.
We collect personal information via the contact us form that will be stored on our web servers that are hosted in the UK. We store your name and email address and any details you’ve given us about your enquiry. Deckchair will only use this data to contact you about the services your enquiry relates to.
How long will we keep your personal data
If you’ve used our contact us form we will retain these details as long as is necessary to fulfill your request.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete any personal data that we hold about you. To do this or for any queries about your data please contact our Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
We may, from time to time, update this policy if the services we offer on our website change, or how and what personal data we collect, store and process changes or if there are any changes to the data protection laws and regulations.
Deckchair’s registered office is 54-56 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5JN and our company registration number is 3489234.
- The content of the pages of our websites are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We don’t provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on the websites for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on the websites are entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the websites meet your specific requirements.
- You may use our sites for legal purposes only. By using our sites you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
- The websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced on the websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to Deckchair, are acknowledged.
- From time to time, the websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).\
- Deckchair reserves the right not to publish any comment submitted via our websites that are obscene, offensive, threatening or promotes discrimination or any other illegal activity.
- Your use of the websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the websites is subject to the laws of England and Wales.